During this episode Todd Henry joined me to speak about his new book Louder Than Words. Todd Henry teaches leaders and organizations how to establish practices that lead to everyday brilliance. He is the author of three books (The Accidental Creative, Die Empty,
and Louder Than Words) which have been translated into more than a dozen languages, and he speaks and consults across dozens of industries on creativity, leadership, and passion for work.
- Producing great work over time
- Understanding patterns in successful people
- His journey in the sticks
- Benefits of living with less distractions as a child
- His children’s on screen habits and learning how to be resourceful
- Work history and how it helped him discover his path
- The need not to figure it out early
- The impact of celebrating the unicorns and outliners
- Learning to leverage opportunities
- The importance about embracing a path
- Vision and leading your intended audience
- Todd’s key everyday practices
- The need to build in daily learning
- Bringing freedom to creative professionals everywhere
- The first step!
Quotes to remember
”The world loves resourceful people”.- Todd Henry – Tweet that
Get Productive: Avoid the Social Media Rabbit Trail- free ebook.
Check out my resource page to start your online business today!